0114 2302144
Brief History

James Fulton & Son was started in 1930 by James Fulton as a one man operation, working from home in Sheffield, South Yorkshire later employing one other Electrician. Eric Fulton joined his father when he left the RAF in 1945 and the company moved to their own Offices, Workshop and Stores in the early 1950s - the base from which they still operate today. Jim Fulton joined the company after leaving Grammar school in 1970.

2010 was a significant year for the company when the Luke Fulton (the fourth generation) joined the firm as a Robotic programmer. Currently, Luke is based in UmeƄ, Sweden working on a project at a major vehicle manufacturing plant changing process and usage of Robotic Cells to meet new demands.

Quality and care are the keys to our success. Although our client base is large and diverse, All new clients are found by the recommendation of satisfied customers and, apart from Church magazines, sponsorship of a local Fell Race, school concert programmes and the occasional raffle prize, this web site is our only advertisement.



Eric Fulton is pictured here at RAF Lindholme in 1943 seated third from the end, Starboard wing.



Training and keeping abreast of new products and Servicing techniques has always been important with our firm. James Fulton is pictured here attending a two day training meeting at the Belling company in 1933 (Front row, seated on the ground, right hand man of four). The Belling name is now owned by Glen-Dimplex, one of the companies for whom we are the Authorised Service Agent.

49 Nethergreen Road, Sheffield, S11 7EH